Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye & Welcome

Goodbye 2009 & engineering...Welcome 2010 & music

Today is a remarkable day in my life. It's my last working day in Infineon, also my last working day as an engineer, and it's the last day of year 2009 as well. From tomorrow onwards, I'll be fulltime into music. It's altogether a different path to journey, yet there're some skills learnt during engineering days that can be imparted. I have 10 confirmed students to date, thank God for His provision. Most supports come from friends, and you know who you are, dear ones, thanks! :)

It's my desire to look into each of these students' needs, identify their strengths and weaknesses and build them up from there. Music should be something one enjoys learning, not merely a task he or she is forced into. In fact, doing something that one has personal interest in, it just frees up one's mind to different approaches and insights in that area. That's what I'm experiencing now with this musical art, and I'm open to flexibility and customization pertaining to individual needs.

So one step at a time, and enjoy the journey! As we close the curtain for this year 2009, I wish all my dear family and friends the best in their undertakings - abundant blessings, good health, smooth paths, joy, peace and love. Cheers!

0 comments: