Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Thanks for spending your time to visit this blog. Finally, I've managed to create a blog, meant to share with and keep readers posted of my music ministry updates. This is just the beginning, a new beginning of a new journey that I'm very much looking forward to.

It took me 5 years to take the step of faith forward to go fulltime into music. It was through a series of incidents, the more-than-merely-coincidences that really convict me to take the first step and move on. I will share the details in time to come.

So what's in store for this music ministry? For a start, I'll be providing piano lessons for both contemporary and classical music. There're other future plans also inline with music, these I'll need time to study and work on. I always adapt the 'one step at a time' principle, and let God lead each step as this is the ministry He has called me into.

To date, I have 7 confirmed students, this is a perfect number to begin with! Task now is to get to know the students better, understand their needs and fine tune the teach-and-learn method :)

0 comments: