Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Music Room

This is where my music room is - at the heart of Agape Centre, Malacca. Sis Lee Hua is the founder and owner of AC (short for Agape Centre). It's amazing how God met both of us together, the timing and the occurence of happenings that led me to be part of AC ministry as well. We know things don't occur merely by coincidence but all have been planned and arranged by the Almighty One, all thanks and praises be given unto Him !

The music room is located upstairs of AC. We have the cafe and gift corner downstairs. Just a simple room that's furnished with the apple green and white colour, this is AC's colour theme which happens to be my wedding colour theme years ago ;)

There're 2 pianos - 23 year old Petrof accoustic piano which I've grown up with and have brought across the sea from Sarawak. Mum suggested that I bring it over since nobody's playing it now, and I've grown up with the piano. It brings much sentimental value to me, as it has seen me through the years of learning till I attained my diploma. I got myself a new Korg digital piano - mainly for performance and composing/arrangement purposes as it's portable and can be connected to PC and amplifier.



This is me :)


An outside night view of Agape Centre



This is where we are :

No.33, Jalan TAKH 15,
Taman Ayer Keroh Heights 1,
75450 Melaka
(next to IPK Bukit Beruang police station)

0 comments: